I grew up in a small farming community with a population of 200 people called Richmound, Saskatchewan... ...Canada, and I work for an oil company as an environmentalist. I know it's an oxymoron, but someone's gotta do it! Here's a point form description of me and some of my opinions, in a nutshell:
- I haven't tasted fast food since 2009
- Loose leaf tea trumps coffee every day
- I enjoy the feeling of human touch
- Ed Hardy, Affliction, and Tap Out style clothing is for wankers
- I am good at Pacman
- The morning is the best time of the day
- I play the guitar, the bass, and the didgeridoo
- Hair metal should be banned
- I eat lots of peanut butter, fruit, and popcorn
- Recycling and the environment is very important to me
- I don't own a television
- Generally, I'm a friendly critter and I think we'll get along just fine
- I purposely made every second bullet here start with "I"
Aside from these important facts, you may be interested to know that my job has allowed me to leave for 6 months and I'll be using those 6 months to wander around South America by myself. If you see me, please say hi, I'd love to meet you!
Tioman Island, Malaysia, Fernie, Canada